- b59d6c0: Renamed plugin from
- b59d6c0: Updated settings menu text from Headless to Faust.
- b3c70a4: Prevent WordPress RSS feeds from redirecting to the front-end application.
- 88ce018: Fix generate endpoint when WordPress is installed within a subdirectory. Props to @kermage for the fix!
- 0c757a2: Remove unnecessary config from wordpress.org zip.
- 4ab6cdf: Fix menu paths when activated within a multisite using subdirectories.
- ccb7ff3: Fix page preview links
- bb59263: The plugin's default settings are now working when activated within a multisite installation.
- 6c04567: Fixes a conflict between public route redirects and the full site editor
- d12f938: Updates an icon on the settings page
- 8942b83: Adds warning when known incompatible plugins are active.
- 6d3f5de: Fix conflict with PublishPress that caused preview links to fail
- 6a75593: Fixes a PHP 8 warning that occured on post types not registered with WP GraphQL #812
- 420d0b4: Remove trailing slash from frontend uri.
- 037b57b: Ensure sitemap URLs use the WordPress domain and not the headless frontend domain. Fixes a conflict with Yoast SEO that prevented post links from being added to the posts sitemap.
- b7af359: Simplify generation of preview links. Fixes an issue where preview links were missing slashes with certain permalink structures. Thanks @torounit!
- 662c377: Plugin settings are now validated and sanitized before saving.
- c730348: Disables access to the site editor when themes are disabled
- 1dcd987: Removes unused event callbacks for rewrite rule and post status changes. The
is_events_enabled()function has also been removed.
- 5c69b68: ConditionalTags has been deprecated as it was introduced in an older version of the framework when routing was done from the NextTemplateLoader. Now that we are using Next.js pages for routing, conditionalTags are no longer needed.
- 7d156ba: Add a documentation link that explains "Features" checkbox settings in more detail
- ab4a661: Fixed issue where file editor was unable to save
- 4cff9dc: feat: add link to Settings page on Installed Plugins list page
- 3c1280b: Adds the GraphQL
Typename to the preview URL to avoid making a request to get the content type in the Faust.js packages
- f948c04: Fixed plugin icon SVG display issue in Chrome #683
- Changed the plugin name to FaustWP.
- Changed all internal PHP function names to use namespaces.
- Changed the WP_HEADLESS_SECRET_KEY constant to FAUSTWP_SECRET_KEY.
- Changed the authentication endpoint namespace from
- Changed settings option name from
- Changed the following filter names:
- Changed the text domain to
- Changed minimum required PHP version to 7.2.
- Changed minimum required WordPress version to 5.7.
- Changed the hook used for public route redirection.
- Fixed the "headless post preview" link on the FaustWP settings page.
- Fixed "unexpected output" error during plugin activation.
- Fixed skipped domain replacement in GraphQL responses that include
- Added LICENSE file.
- Fixed the headless options page sidebar links to new Faust.js documentation site.
- [Breaking Change] Added support for access/refresh token based auth flow in the authorize endpoint.
page_idquery param to preview pages when the content type is
- Lowering link filter priority to allow other plugins to run prior to swapping the domain
- Updated settings page docs links
- Added an admin notice on the Headless settings page to prompt users to configure permalinks if they are not set
- Fixes an issue where the templates hierarchy from the templates hierarchy filter was not being returned.
- Prevents the frontend site URL being prepended to post URI paths in GraphQL responses if “Enable Post and Category URL rewrites” is checked.
- Prevents authentication failures when using an authorization header to authenticate with WPGraphQL JWT Authentication or similar.
Requires the @wpengine/headless package 0.6.3+ for features such as post previews. https://www.npmjs.com/package/@wpengine/headless
- Fixes post previews for frontend apps running from a subfolder.
Requires the @wpengine/headless package 0.6.2+ for features such as post previews. https://www.npmjs.com/package/@wpengine/headless
- Fixes an issue that could cause a 404 response for post previews.
Requires the @wpengine/headless package 0.6.1+ for features such as post previews. https://www.npmjs.com/package/@wpengine/headless
- The site URL is longer rewritten as the app URL in WPGraphQL responses for general settings queries.
- WPE_HEADLESS_SECRET_KEY has been renamed to WP_HEADLESS_SECRET_KEY.
- Fixed potential authentication issue with WP GraphQL
- Redesigned settings page.
- Proof of concept